This DIY anti aging mask is one of the best anti aging masks you’ll ever use! Instead of using store bought masks that are laden with chemicals.
These natural ingredients penetrate the skin better than anything, and won’t irritate the skin. Even if you have sensitive skin, a homemade mask is always better. Let’s check out this DIY anti aging mask with garlic & lemon.
DIY Anti Aging Mask
We love this DIY anti aging mask because it does TRIPLE duty:
- Erases wrinkles and fine lines
- Gets rid of blackheads & whiteheads
- Removes dark spots & stains
Because of the ingredients it contains, this DIY anti aging mask can cure all of the above skin problems. So even if you don’t have aging skin, this mask will still give you amazing results just after the first application.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 drops organic lemon juice
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground oatmeal
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- In a food processor, crush the garlic.
- Transfer to another bowl, and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Apply to cleansed face and neck and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
Why This Works:
Garlic is an AMAZING anti aging agent that works deep into the skin to plump saggy, wrinkly skin. Garlic encourages skin elasticity and smooths away fine lines. Honey is anti septic and anti bacterial and works hard to remove dark spots, stains, and blackheads, all while moisturizing. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent which is amazing at erasing age spots. Tea tree oil is great for pimples and acne or any other skin ailments. Oatmeal is a natural exfoliant, so when you take the mask off, be sure to scrub the skin for a minute or two to remove dead skin cells.
If you like this DIY anti aging mask , don’t forget to share and leave a comment below🙂