If you love all things scrubs, you’re going to love this super simple and easy-to-make DIY honey lip scrub.
Lip scrubs are usually very easy to make since they only require 3-4 ingredients, and this one’s no exception! Learn how to make this honey lip scrub in just minutes and you’re on your way to the softest, most kissable lips ever!
DIY Honey Lip Scrub Recipe
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- a dash of honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together. Add more or less honey according to preference.
- The mixture should turn out like a scrub.
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence for scent.
- Store in an airtight container or jar and store at room temperature or in the fridge. Mixture will keep for a few months but you’ll use it up way before then!
Apply the DIY honey lip scrub twice a week to dry, chapped lips. Scrub in slow, circular motions and rinse off. Follow up with some coconut oil for shine and hydration.
This lip scrub is SO easy to make and you can even make a tiny amount for just one use whenever you need it! The sugar will slough off dead skin cells, the honey will cleanse, and the coconut oil will deeply hydrate dry, chapped lips.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂