This DIY peach bellini scrub is SO amazing! Were you ever in the mood for a peach bellini? Were you ever in the mood for a peach bellini SCRUB? Well you will be now!
This peach bellini scrub is the PG version of the drink, so anyone can use it! This scrub smells absolutely heavenly and you can make it in a pinch! Keep it for yourself or give it away as a gift!
Homemade Peach Bellini Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 drops peach flavoring
- 3 drops crisp champagne flavoring (I used Wilton)
- 1 drop orange food coloring (optional)
- 3-4 drops vitamin E oil
You can find the flavorings at any specialty baking store.
- In a medium bowl, mix your sugar and oil.
- Add in your flavorings and mix again.
- Now, add in your food coloring – add as many or as little drops as you want. If you omit it, the scrub will just be white.
- Then, add in your vitamin E oil.
- Mix well and spoon out into a clean jar.
Grab a tablespoon worth and rub onto wet skin in the shower. Rinse off! Use 2-3 times a week for super soft skin!
If you like this DIY peach bellini scrub, share this post and leave a comment below.