Combining buffalo chicken, cheese, and pasta in one casserole creates a meal that everyone will love. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is delicious and can be on the table in 30 minutes.
Want more pasta goodness for dinner? Check out this Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet, this Orange-Balsamic Shrimp Pasta, and this Creamy “BLT” Pasta! I want a big plate of each for dinner!!!
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- 8 ounces penne pasta (2 cups, uncooked)
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
- Add the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted. Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles.
Enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake and don’t forget to share this recipe with your beloved one!