A few weeks ago our daughter had some friends over, so I wanted to make gooey Oreo brownie bars for them to enjoy. It’s easy and delicious dessert recipe.
Here are some tips, so that you can enjoy your own pan of gooey Oreo brownie bars:
- Line a pan with foil and spray it with nonstick spray, so that you can remove these bars easier.
- Do not follow the brownie mix directions!!! You are only going to use 1 stick of butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla to make a soft dough.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan and sprinkle it with cookies and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the entire can of sweetened condensed milk over everything. That is what will give your brownies that fudgy texture.
- Sprinkle more cookies and chocolate chips on top because why not.
- Do not over bake these brownies! They will look gooey and under done, but trust me and take them out of the oven.
- Let the brownies cool completely before trying to cut into them!
Still need more chocolate and brownie goodness in your life? I suggest making a pan of these Mounds Brownies from Katrina. I know that gooey coconut and chocolate topping is calling my name!!