Do you know an unbalanced diet will not only lead to health problems but also causes hair loss? Yes, hair growth is actually encouraged from inside the body.
For healthy hair growth, you should include food that is rich in vitamins (A, B, C and E), iron, carotene, silica, sulfur, omega – 3, biotin, proteins, magnesium, zinc, potassium and calcium in your diet.
So, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet to lessen the chances of hair fall and also to enhance healthy hair growth. Also, we know that out body will absorb the nutrients from juices easily and give faster results.
Here are the best juice recipes for hair growth. You need to drink it daily to stop hair loss and to make your tresses strong.
Juice – 1: (Cucumber with Carrots)
Cucumber has rich content of potassium, silica, sulfur, manganese, vitamin C and beta-carotene that works well in enhancing hair growth. Carrots have beta carotene that converts into vitamin A and has biotin which helps to prevent hair loss.
- Blend 1/2 cucumber, 5 large carrots and 1 apple in a blender and drink it to encourage the faster hair growth.
- Blend 1/4 cucumber, 4 large carrots and 1 large tomato in a juicer and drink it to strengthen your strands from root to tip (tresses).
- Blend 5 large carrots, 1/2 cucumber and 1/2 small beet in a juicer. Drink it to get healthy and shiny lengths which in turn provide a healthy hair.
- Or simply blend 2 cucumbers and a handful of cilantro in a juicer. Drink it to enhance your hair growth.
Juice – 2: (Apple with Carrot and Celery)
Apples contain a compound called procyanidin B2 that helps to prevent hair loss. Apple is rich in fiber and vitamin A & E that helps to properly circulate the sebum oil on the scalp. Celery has several proteins and nutrients that work well from inside the body.
- Blend 1 carrot, 2 green apples and 1 stalk of celery in a juicer. Drink this to get healthy hair (without breakage) and for overall health.
- Also, use 2 cups of beans sprouts (or alfalfa) or 1 cup of Brussels sprouts with a lemon slice instead of using celery in this process.
- Or simply blend 1 apple, 1 carrot and 3 – 4 strawberries and drink it.
Tips and Precautions:
- Intake of any fresh fruit or vegetables will enhance the hair growth (but time differentiates). So, drink kiwi juice, coriander juice, guava juice, strawberries juice, spinach juice, etc.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner for 2 – 3 times a week.
- Massage your scalp and hair with some carrier oil that adds moisture to your scalp and prevent it from getting dry or flaky in any climatic conditions.
- Trim your hair regularly and comb regularly for proper blood circulation.
- Drink more of water, reduce your stress and have a healthy well balanced diet for healthy hair growth.
Your hair represents your beauty. So, drink these juices and follow healthy diet to protect your hair.
Do you know any other juices for hair growth or have any queries? Then share with us in comment section.