There are a few important home remedies that will help you to get thicker hair . They are safe and they are cheaper than other artificial methods for making the hair look fuller.
Here are the top home remedies that you can try out to get stronger and thicker hair naturally:
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most popular ingredients that will help in providing thicker hair is Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of the hair.
- Take two or three Aloe Vera leaves and cut each one into two halves. Extract the gel from these leaves and apply it on to the scalp.
- Allow this gel to work on your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
- Rinse it off with well with lukewarm water thoroughly.
- You can also make another mix of Aloe Vera gel, a little amount of brandy and an egg. Mix well and then apply on your scalp evenly.
- Leave it on your scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash it off with water and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Try this remedy once or twice a week to enjoy healthier and thicker hair.
- Consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach will also help in improving hair growth.
2. Orange Juice
Orange has citric acid properties which will help in easily getting rid of dandruff on the scalp. It will also help in improving the thickness of the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Take the orange peel and mash it in a beater to make a pulp.
- Apply this pulp on your hair as a hair pack once a week. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Use this at least once a week to enjoy good hair growth.
- Mix equal portions of orange juice as well as apple puree and then apply it on to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it there for 30 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
- Try this remedy once a week to soon enjoy longer and thicker hair.
- You can also mix equal amount of orange juice and olive oil and apply it on your hair after warming it slightly.
- Leave it there for half an hour and then wash it off with plain water.
The egg is the best ingredient that you can think of when it comes to providing the necessary proteins for your hair. It is important for you to give regular protein treatment for your hair in order to make it thicker and stronger and there is no better home remedy that is available than eggs.
- Break 2 medium sized eggs in a bowl and beat the eggs well so that they mix well.
- Apply the beaten egg on your wet hair and allow it to rest on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair in lukewarm water and also use a mild shampoo on your hair so that the smell of the egg disappears from your hair.
- If you would like to enjoy stronger and thicker hair, then you need to try this home remedy at least three to four times a week.
- You can also mix an egg yolk with a tablespoon of regular hair oil as ell as two tablespoons of water. This has to be mixed properly.
- Now massage your scalp thoroughly with this mixture for about ten minutes,.
- Leave it on your scalp for another 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Try this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair after a few weeks.
Avocado is another natural ingredient that you can use on your scalp and hair to enjoy thicker and stronger hair.
- Mash the avocado fruit and the banana and mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture on your scalp evenly and massage it gently.
- Leave it there on your scalp for about half an hour so that all the nutrients present in the mixture are completely absorbed by the scalp.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with plain water after 15 minutes and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo. You can also use a conditioner on your hair.
- Your hair will look thicker and healthier once it gets dry.
- Try this treatment two to three times a week to get thicker hair.
- You can also prepare a natural hair mask at home by mixing two tablespoons of olive oil with half a ripe mashed avocado.
- You need to apply this home made mask on freshly shampooed hair and allow it to rest on the scalp for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and then apply some conditioner on your hair to enjoy thicker hair.
5. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek is another excellent natural home remedy that you can try out on your hair to prevent hair loss as well as to strengthen the volume of your hair.
- Take two to three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in plain water for about 10 hours. You can soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight so that you can use it in the morning.
- Make a fine paste of the soaked fenugreek seeds by adding a little bit of water in a blender or mixer.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and allow it to react with your scalp for about half an hour.
- Now, you can wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can use this mixture on your scalp regularly to get rid of the dry scalp and to improve the volume of your hair.
- You can also try rinsing your hair with the water in which you had soaked the fenugreek seeds for about 10 hours.
- This will also help in getting rid of the dandruff and to boost hair growth on your scalp.
All you need to do is to follow these home remedies to get thicker hair and you will be able to see a visible difference in the thickness of your hair as well as the texture of your hair in just a matter of few weeks.