Ever wondered how to scrub away blackheads in just 5 minutes? Believe it or not, it IS possible! And no, you don’t need to go out and buy those expensive and sometimes crappy Biore strips!
All you need is a lemon and some honey. That’s it! We’ve known for a long time now that lemons are a natural bleaching agent, therefore lightening dark spots, while honey is a natural disinfectant and anti-bacterial. Together though, they form a pretty awesome anti-blackhead time that you’ll absolutely love!
Scrub Away Blackheads Instructions
- Half a lemon (preferably organic)
- 1 tsp pure, organic honey
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Pour honey over cut half of lemon.
- On a cleansed face, start rubbing the lemon with the honey over your face and neck.
- Go in slow, circular motions, and concentrate on areas where blackheads as prevalent such as nose, chin, cheeks, and foreheads.
- Scrub for 3-5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
- Repeat every other day and within a week you should notice your blackheads completely gone!
This method works because the combination of lemon and honey is very strong and the motion of rubbing the lemon directly onto the skin loosens up the tough to get blackheads and encourages them to come to the surface.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂