Coconut oil work wonders in treating cellulite and thus leaves your skin smooth and cellulite free.Read this article to know all about how coconut oil is used ad cellulite removal.
Does Coconut Oil help Cellulite Reduction?
Before going into the article, let’s take a look to know what is the relation between coconut oil and cellulite and what makes it as best remedy to treat cellulite?
- It boosts up the fat burning process in the body naturally and thereby burns the cellulite.
- It is absorbed easily in the body and thus penetrates deep into the skin to break down the fatty deposits in the cells.
- It not only reduces the cellulite but also nourishes the skin to make it look smooth, soft and young – looking.
- It boosts up the metabolism to burn your calories fast and also it effectively flush out the toxins from the body and thus reduces cellulite.
- It also improves the functioning of the thyroid to maintain constant energy levels and to make you feel full (suppress the appetite) that in turn reduces the fatty deposits of cellulite.
- It exfoliates the epidermis to stimulate the blood flow and lymph circulation and thereby encourages the growth of new skin.
How to use Coconut Oil for Cellulite:
Here are the best ways of using coconut oil for treating cellulite. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Internal Consumption)
Regular consumption of coconut oil will help to burn your fatty deposits and thereby clears cellulite internally.
- Consume 2 tablespoons of virgin organic coconut oil on daily basis.
- You can consume it directly (in the morning before workout) or use it in your cooking.
- Or simply mix coconut oil with beverages and other foods and have it.
Method – 2: (Topical Application)
External application of coconut oil on cellulite affected areas will help to break down the fatty deposits in the skin.
- Take enough virgin coconut oil and warm it slightly.
- Apply it on the cellulite affected areas and massage it gently for few minutes till the skin absorbed the oil completely.
- Leave it like that for few hours to overnight.
- Repeat the same process daily till you get rid of cellulite.
Method – 3: (Coconut Oil Dry Brushing)
This is one of the popular and most effective ways of using coconut oil for cellulite reduction. Dry brushing exfoliates the skin and removes dry skin on the ankles, elbows, and kneecaps.
This combination will eliminate fats accumulated in the skin cells and toxins from the skin and ensures proper circulation to all organs and also makes your skin tighter.
- First of all, take a hot shower and dry your skin properly.
- Then apply enough coconut oil on your cellulite affected areas and start brushing your skin with a vegetable based brush.
- Brush the body in circular motions starting from feet and come upwards to the chest.
- Avoid scrubbing too hard on the skin, as it causes redness and irritation.
- Continue doing this coconut oil – dry brushing for twice daily till you get rid of the problem.
Try these coconut oil methods for treating cellulite. Do you know any other successful methods of coconut oil for cellulite reduction? Then share it with us in the below comments box.