The classic sandwich of turkey club cups becomes an even easier-to-eat finger food.
All you need to know about making turkey club cups
- 12 slices roasted deli turkey
- 12 slices sharp cheddar
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° and lightly grease muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a slice of turkey into each muffin cup. Add a slice of cheddar, then bake until turkey is sturdy and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together mayo and Dijon. Add a dollop to the bottom of each turkey cup and spread around. Fill with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and bacon.
- Repeat to fill cups.