This swedish diet, as the name implies (low carb, high fat) promotes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and place emphasis on fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this swedish diet is that you can forget about the calories, as well as to a specific timetable, or so you should strictly obey the rules and in no case do not reach out for forbidden foods.
– All types of meat (chicken, beef, turkey, venison, veal, etc.)
– All kinds of fish and crabs and
– Eggs prepared in every way
– Vegetables that grow above the ground: cabbage, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, olives, eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, onion, peppers, tomatoes and alike.
– Dairy products with a high percentage of fat: yogurt, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, a variety of cheeses
– All nut trees’ fruits: Sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, Brazil nuts.
Vegetables: Beet, carrot, beet, celery.
Fruit: One fruit a day instead of sweets, especially raspberries because they contain small amounts of sugar.
Chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa (greater than 70 percent) is also allowed but only if consumed once or twice a week.
– Sugar, juices, soft drinks, pastries, cakes, muffins, ice cream, cakes, muesli, granola muesli, as well as artificial sweeteners.
– Grains and starches: bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, French fries, potato chips, cereals, porridge
– Margarine, refined oils
We asked nutritionists whether the popular “Swedish diet” is really healthy or not.
According to them, such a diet is suitable for people who live in colder climate or when it is cold season. This diet is very convenient also for young, healthy people who are extremely physically active. This food is simple and does not burden, meals in restaurants or fast food can be consumed and are easy to prepare at home.
– I recommend that this swedish diet is occasionally used, especially when you want to quickly remove the weight and remove excess fat tissue.
Please remember to share this article with your loved ones or whoever may benefit from this information. Thank you for reading our page.
Source: www. mrhealthyguru.com